Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Beamer's biopsy report

Yesterday, I got Beamer's biopsy report back. His lump was 'Cystic trichoepithelioma' which is benign. What a sigh of relief for me, and of course, I am glad that my boy is fine. Though, he is prone to get more in the future, so I'm sure that I'll have more freak-out sessions in the future about him. Growths scare me on goldens- unless I can feel that they are just fat (which this one wasn't) I worry. Sadie, our black lab, has a fatty growth on her, but I don't worry about that one.
Anyway, Beamer is doing fine- just waiting to take out his sutures next Wednesday (which is the first day I work that week).

In other news, the housing hunt seems to be looking up. My roomie and I now have quite a few options and I have some phone calls to make tomorrow to a few places. It looks like most places won't know what they have for July until April, which really sucks since I want to find a place and get a lease signed when we are out for the open house mid-April. We may or may not be looking for third roommate for the fall. It depends on what the rent is on the place we find.

Also, my sister who moved out to California is going to be coming back to visit tomorrow for her spring break. It will be good to see her. And, the super dog expo is Sunday so I'm going to be picking up some gifts for Beamer for his upcoming birthday, which is March 27th. I really didn't get to do too much for his birthday last year since I was in the middle of exams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment